She is 'chayil'l meaning virtuous
She is a diamond that has started as coal but turned into a jewel
She is as rich in class as white vine served in a chilled gold goblet
She is a winner
She is like a thorough bred
She is graceful and strong
She is a creature of rare beauty
She is a star
She is progressive and steady
She is full of strength and wisdom
She is a lover of mankind
She has the force to calm a stormy ocean
She has the force of an army!
She is resourceful and hardworking
She is absolute ten!
She is simply chic
She is a lady
She is incredibly balanced
Blessing Ekpe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Virtuous Woman by Blessing Ekpe )
- Ego Control, Ali Faisal
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)