Visiting Dr. Alex
To visit a dentist can be frightening
Quite often it is the case
Especially for the first time
So we must not choose one in haste.
Several people thought very highly
Of Doctor Alex of Mexico
I was hesitant though, I have to say
Asking questions before deciding to go.
Heidi, Doctor Alex's wife greeted us
With a sweet and charming smile
Scheduling appointments and greeting us
With a soft sweet voice all the while.
Doctor Alex was gentle and very kind
Luis, his assistant was too
Together they made me smile, it's true
They would do the same for you.
Thank you to Dr. Alex, Luis and Heidi
To all you have done for me
My husband, Randy, feels the same
No better staff could you possibly be.
Marilyn Lott's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Visiting Dr. Alex by Marilyn Lott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOP.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Timeless Aging Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CUPS AND LUMPS, maqsood hasni
- How can i be against Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Thoughts Of Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Genuine Soulmate, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- DON'T BE WORRIED, maqsood hasni
- Choice still in hand, maqsood hasni
- No Understanding Of Fate, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- थुनलाइ सोरजिनि, Ronjoy Brahma