Be Air Hostess, Nurses,
Receptionists, Frontline Officers,
News Readers, TV. Announcers,
Not to say about Models and Dancers,
All women, comely women,
To add colour to the premises,
To spray flavour to the masses,
And to spray odour to the bosses.
A mere visual prostitution.
No less than pimps.
Egress of lust for women.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Visual prostitutions by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Holly Moon
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)