RIC S. BASTASA
Vivaldi, concerto for flute
Children playing on a green playground
The faces of children
Green leaves brown leaves yellow leaves
Leaves falling down to the slow soft wind
Chasing each other
They are playing
A mother feels the soft wind
And sees the trickles of leaves
Blending green brown yellow
With sunshine as canvass
Nature and human figures of mothers and children
What a beautiful painting has God
In quick short brushes
Effortlessly with perfect strokes did make
The frame is laughter of children.
I am taking the whole picture for home.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vivaldi, concerto for flute by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...