RIC S. BASTASA
Vivaldi, concerto for flute
Children playing on a green playground
The faces of children
Green leaves brown leaves yellow leaves
Leaves falling down to the slow soft wind
Chasing each other
They are playing
A mother feels the soft wind
And sees the trickles of leaves
Blending green brown yellow
With sunshine as canvass
Nature and human figures of mothers and children
What a beautiful painting has God
In quick short brushes
Effortlessly with perfect strokes did make
The frame is laughter of children.
I am taking the whole picture for home.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vivaldi, concerto for flute by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- From Destiny's Palm, Savita Tyagi
- Your silence, ramesh rai
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra