Your voice is clear as
Can be heard from
Every nook and corner,
From east to west.
Clarity is the soul
And transparent is
like incessant flow of water
Of the unexplored
Fountain of purity.
Day or Night
Never tells lie.
When body sleeps,
He talks with
In his dream he
Voice of truth speaks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Voice by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Persona, Madrason writer
- Aquarel, Madrason writer
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am black, hasmukh amathalal
- Omgekeerde muziek, Madrason writer
- A Kind of Villanelle, Joyce Sutphen
- Hit, it!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Minder bedrogen, Madrason writer
- Geweldsparabel, Madrason writer
- To Be Kind, Edward Kofi Louis