Wait, I am coming
Wait, I am coming,
and coming to you soon.
See not that watch,
That is treacherous.
Go beyond it
and wait, I am coming.
I am coming and you
must wait till my arrival.
You need not waste
your valuable time
to search me.
See me and wait
I am nowhere else
but I am within yourself.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wait, I am coming by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath