Warning-This Poem Contains Adult Language
None of which you have
None of which you would know what to do with if you did
Empty headed fool of fools
Another thing you seem to have a great lack of
Another thing you refuse to learn
Earning nothing but a endless wave of pity from us all
Not high on your list of life's lessons
Not something you could or would ever be willing to
Do you even know the meaning of the word?
Do you even care?
I really don't think you ever have or will
What would you be willing to give?
Would you be willing to give anything at all?
If it meant that you would be saving the life of your worst
Neither of us willing to back down
Neither of us willing to stop in this fight
Until the final dropp of blood, sweat, and tears falls
How dare you accuse me having none
How dare you stand up so rightous and holier then thou
When the truth of the matter is really this...
You're nothing more then a wannabe who seeks only to
Ruin everything for everyone!
2006 Ramona Thompson
Ramona Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Warning-This Poem Contains Adult Language by Ramona Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Fragrance Of Knowledge, Edward Kofi Louis
- When you look at me, The Princess
- Regularly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Abominable, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kicking The Down And Out, Terence G. Craddock
- Wau Bulan Wau Bintang, Ismim Putera
- A Planet Of The Step-Mother, Muhammad Shanazar
- A Message Of Peace, Muhammad Shanazar
- Innocence, Muhammad Shanazar
- To Unite All, Edward Kofi Louis