Suzanna C Chevalier
WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY
No matter if you are in jail, prison or on the outside
We are all one big family, you can’t deny-
from the same God no matter what the crime
We are all one consciousness in space and time.
We all affect each other with our thoughts everyday
you can not not affect another no matter what you say.
Light beings just see us as a “sea of light”
there is no separation even if you do not have the sight.
Have the sight of a light being that is What You Are
if you knew what they see-
They see you are light like a Shining Star.
Think the highest thought of everyone
We are all connected no matter what.
Hope and pray for better jail environments.
This is for the inmates who have no more choice
by being someone on “the outside”
that gives them a voice.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on Easter, March 31,2013
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton