We Birth Pain
This world births pain like clouds birth rain;
children see what should't be.
Elders pass within their last,
Days are grey and chances taken
as winter sleeps and spring awakens.
The world has gone and rain remains.
This world births us and we birth pain.
Children singing in the streets,
doctors ending first heartbears.
Little ones play down the road
as gunshots sound and screams let go.
Silent night, but sirens ring.
Cocaine reigns and liquor's king.
Silent night, but sirens ring
Midnight walks within a park
become races for your life!
Any truth is buried underneath
our lies within the light.
The sun has gone and rain remains;
this world births us and we birth pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Birth Pain by Skm Milk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ruins Of Progress, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Posting Photos On The Facebook, I Feel I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- corrosion, oskar hansen
- TO HIS BOOTYLICIOUS MISTRESS, Israel Dammy Ipaye
- Post Photos of Beautiful Girls On The Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- To A Young Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Feet, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Common Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Newspaper Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ideal Indian Wife, Jyothirmia Uppu