We Birth Pain
This world births pain like clouds birth rain;
children see what should't be.
Elders pass within their last,
Days are grey and chances taken
as winter sleeps and spring awakens.
The world has gone and rain remains.
This world births us and we birth pain.
Children singing in the streets,
doctors ending first heartbears.
Little ones play down the road
as gunshots sound and screams let go.
Silent night, but sirens ring.
Cocaine reigns and liquor's king.
Silent night, but sirens ring
Midnight walks within a park
become races for your life!
Any truth is buried underneath
our lies within the light.
The sun has gone and rain remains;
this world births us and we birth pain.
Skm Milk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Birth Pain by Skm Milk )
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood