In my dream, we danced.
The night was ours, full of romance.
We were at peace with the world,
In circles, we twirled and swirled.
There was passion between us,
and we weren't paying attention,
to those who seen us.
The night was ours,
In my dreams,
we have romance.
(If only it was reality)
Matthew Petranovich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Danced by Matthew Petranovich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lead me to truth, Tiku akp
- Tries To Be Silent, Rohit Sapra
- Lalua's Speeches & Lectures, Who Hears T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- WAR HORSES, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unsatisfaction, The Moonlighter
- een onmogelijk toekomst, co the skipper
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan