In my dream, we danced.
The night was ours, full of romance.
We were at peace with the world,
In circles, we twirled and swirled.
There was passion between us,
and we weren't paying attention,
to those who seen us.
The night was ours,
In my dreams,
we have romance.
(If only it was reality)
Matthew Petranovich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Danced by Matthew Petranovich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi