Weakness - Work Around It
It's not one's fault
Don't feel guilty about.
No one knows but you
Keep a note of each
Then work around.
Human mind has a fault
Tries to find fault of others
Don't tell others your weakness
It may well be exploited.
Once you know the problem
Find a way to solve it
Until another time arrives
When a new weakness shows up.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Weakness - Work Around It by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid