What A Loving Cousin...
She's full of wisedom
She gives helping hands
And really does cares
She so loving
How i adore this lady
She always encouraging me
During my times
If you need...
She would give her last dime.
She's also my cousin
I would tell her thanks everyday
She paid my price in every way
With her speacil love...
She my favorite cousin
By: Brittany Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What A Loving Cousin... by brittany smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Tiny Black Spider, Daniel Brick
- Anticipation..., Dieter Ian Maree
- The Horrors of Hell, Luis Estable
- Oral Given Good, Luis Estable
- Not guest, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Felt Things, Luis Estable
- Sins may raise, hasmukh amathalal
- Immortal lives on the battle field, Steve Jackson
- Like spring, hasmukh amathalal
- And I will, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY