What A Loving Cousin...
She's full of wisedom
She gives helping hands
And really does cares
She so loving
How i adore this lady
She always encouraging me
During my times
If you need...
She would give her last dime.
She's also my cousin
I would tell her thanks everyday
She paid my price in every way
With her speacil love...
She my favorite cousin
By: Brittany Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What A Loving Cousin... by brittany smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- He is a Soldier, yashassvi periwal
- Our Awesome God, Dr John Celes
- Sonnet: Trust in God, Dr John Celes
- Cabaret Dancer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier