As The Sunset
As the sunset I think to myself why.
As the sunset I sit down and cry.
Wondering why life got to be a lie.
As the sunset I dropp my head.
As the sunset I think about you instead.
How can I go home and get in my bed.
As the sunset I say no.
As the sunset I just don't know.
My love that I have for u just wont go.
As the sunset I look to the sky.
As the sunset I wait to die.
Tell me how to say good-bye.
As the sunset I say a prayer.
As the sunset how can I dare.
I'm giving up, I just don't care.
Sitting by the window watching the sun to set.
Knowing I'm going to see you again,
and you coming back home at the end.
By: Brittany Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (As The Sunset by brittany smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Asked, Ronald Chapman
- God Looks in, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am The Sky, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Sunshine, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Falling (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The clouds from the sky shall fail to sh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- I Am Cold And Wet, Ronald Chapman
- I Am A Cat, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Not Bad Luck. All I Want Is Love, Ronald Chapman
- How Can I Say These Words? (Secret Messa.., Ronald Chapman