Sylvia Loven Carter
'What Are You Afraid Of? '
What's behind the hair, lashes, and nails?
What's behind the Stilettos? and push up bra?
Do you have any insecurities? what are you afraid of?
What are You hiding? what's behind that suit& tie and Stacy Adams?
What's behind the Leather Brief case?
Are there any uncertainties lurking where you live?
What's behind the sagging pants and backwards cap? & jewelery
is loneliness, peer pressure and rebellion a constant presence?
Do have any clue what's driving you?
What are you afraid of?
Sylvia Loven Carter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('What Are You Afraid Of? ' by Sylvia Loven Carter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal