What do you fear?
Do you fear me?
No, I do not!
Do you fear anyone?
No, I do not fear anyone! !
You want to know who I fear?
I fear God!
He looks at me from
He watches every step you do!
Sometimes life isn't easy when you
want to do something your not supposed to.
God who is above you,
helping you and telling
you to do the right thing.
So, when someone tells you
Is their anyone you fear in the world?
Answer with a simple easy answer.
Yes, I fear God.
He will always be by your side
no matter where and what you are doing.
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What do you fear? by RiRi S... )
- Vespers, Naveed Khalid
- A Walk In The Twilight, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Morning, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love, Naveed Khalid
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- The Nebbish's Flash of Insight, Lawrence Beck
- Incorporeal, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAI.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid