What do you fear?
Do you fear me?
No, I do not!
Do you fear anyone?
No, I do not fear anyone! !
You want to know who I fear?
I fear God!
He looks at me from
He watches every step you do!
Sometimes life isn't easy when you
want to do something your not supposed to.
God who is above you,
helping you and telling
you to do the right thing.
So, when someone tells you
Is their anyone you fear in the world?
Answer with a simple easy answer.
Yes, I fear God.
He will always be by your side
no matter where and what you are doing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What do you fear? by RiRi S... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Nemesis, Nalini Chaturvedi
- When I Cut Your lawn, Malcolm Brown
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- So U Wannabe A Holy Cow, Boy, sEaN nOrTh
- In Between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp