KwaNdebele Science School
What He Said
The sun rises above the hills crest,
As does the joy of my heart;
Rays of warmth and love,
From her I will never depart.
Fresh dew upon the grass,
Young birds chips in their nests;
I watch her gently sleep,
My love to her I silently profess.
RT enjoy the stillness and calm,
Watching as to smiles and dreams;
She brings me to stillness and peace,
Like that of a slow flowing stream.
My heart and soul flows with love,
And I smile as I quietly reflect;
I have been handed a sweet princess,
A sweet princess to love and protect.
A vow to myself I make,
As she quietly sleeps away;
To love and always cherish her,
Until my last breath... Until my last day.
Poem by: Zinhle Mlotshwa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What He Said by KwaNdebele Science School )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Resolution, Alex Adeoye
- The way of the champion, Alex Adeoye
- Judging A Woman, Randy McClave
- Water and Ink, Carly Hagerty
- feel IT in the hair,, george albot
- Battles above, and Battles below, Lilly Emery
- Philosophy, Nassy Fesharaki
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp