KwaNdebele Science School
What He Said
The sun rises above the hills crest,
As does the joy of my heart;
Rays of warmth and love,
From her I will never depart.
Fresh dew upon the grass,
Young birds chips in their nests;
I watch her gently sleep,
My love to her I silently profess.
RT enjoy the stillness and calm,
Watching as to smiles and dreams;
She brings me to stillness and peace,
Like that of a slow flowing stream.
My heart and soul flows with love,
And I smile as I quietly reflect;
I have been handed a sweet princess,
A sweet princess to love and protect.
A vow to myself I make,
As she quietly sleeps away;
To love and always cherish her,
Until my last breath... Until my last day.
Poem by: Zinhle Mlotshwa
KwaNdebele Science School's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What He Said by KwaNdebele Science School )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)