Jessica lee Workman
what hurts the most is...
what hurts the most is someone close is knowing that im in fear all the time always scared when trying to sleep all the nightmares over over again waking up with him laying on top of me and kissing me and my close off and what hurts the most is knowing i could be pregnant what hurts the most is know its happening over over again what hurts the most is speaking up saying i cant take it anymore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (what hurts the most is... by Jessica lee Workman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram