What is not new
Ask not what is new
Ask if you want to ask
What is not new.
See, what is worth seeing
And what is worth seeing
You are to know.
Here is the guava flower
That is there to tell you
Life's real Truth.
Truth is you are living
At this hour before me
And to you I am protecting.
Being seated here within you
I am asking so many questions
And you are trying to answer.
All answers are in me
As you see within
Be calm and have patience with you.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What is not new by gajanan mishra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Love Many Ones, Again & Again., Durgapuri Babu
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Before I Knocked, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My name, gajanan mishra
- It Was 1986 When I Started Writing In En.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- You can attain, gajanan mishra
- Escaping the Friend Zone, Charles Hancock
- A Caged Mind, Leong Ming Loong
- Uncle Trevor's Equality Theory, rohan bendre
- Right direction, gajanan mishra
- Brother wept, hasmukh amathalal
- Not good to go with deaf ear, gajanan mishra