When A Friend
When a friend drinks
When a friend bleeds,
Do not freak out.
When a friend takes a puff
Or says sex just wasn't enough,
Do not sit there and pout.
When a friend gets really high
When a friend is about to die,
Do not leave their frikken side.
When a friend is drunk
When a friend gets fucked,
Don't leave them, be there.
When a friend starves
When a friend barfs,
Let them know you care.
When a friend needs you there
When a friend says their scared,
Go see them, and just be with them.
When a friend gets abused
When a friend has just been used,
Hug them and say it'll okay, offer help.
When you're getting torn down
But a friend has a very long frown,
Be happy so that you can cheer them up.
Dont become a mess,
You're life will only get worse.
If you need more advice
I shall suffice,
Just talk to me, or call.
Kelsey Joe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When A Friend by Kelsey Joe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Apelike Persistence, Richard Thripp
- Your body is water, Mark Heathcote
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock