When A Friend
When a friend drinks
When a friend bleeds,
Do not freak out.
When a friend takes a puff
Or says sex just wasn't enough,
Do not sit there and pout.
When a friend gets really high
When a friend is about to die,
Do not leave their frikken side.
When a friend is drunk
When a friend gets fucked,
Don't leave them, be there.
When a friend starves
When a friend barfs,
Let them know you care.
When a friend needs you there
When a friend says their scared,
Go see them, and just be with them.
When a friend gets abused
When a friend has just been used,
Hug them and say it'll okay, offer help.
When you're getting torn down
But a friend has a very long frown,
Be happy so that you can cheer them up.
Dont become a mess,
You're life will only get worse.
If you need more advice
I shall suffice,
Just talk to me, or call.
Kelsey Joe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When A Friend by Kelsey Joe )
- What Should I Comment?, Pintu Mahakul
- The Day Of Armageddon, Sir Toby
- जिउआ सानसे समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shadow Girl, Leslie Philibert
- Dear Life, Mark Webster
- Art, Mark Webster
- Being satisfied I am happy, gajanan mishra
- Humanity's Supposed Lament, Shalom Freedman
- नोँ सैथो समायना, Ronjoy Brahma
- Classes: Ruling, Fooling, and Drooling, Alfred Barna
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)