When Avoidance, A Crime
While the world is burning
With white phosphorus
And depleted uranium
A breed of men
Keep continue writing
Based upon his whims
And titillating love poems.
He is busy
With his own sensuality
And above everything
He puts his libido
As if he wishes to see
It reaches a crescendo before anything.
Life is nothing to him
But a ball, a piece of meat
A machine to enjoy sex
While my son like children are burnt
With drones and napalm bombs
How can I remain a mute
And keep continue to overlook
The devil acts of dehumanisation?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Avoidance, A Crime by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay