When hope is gone
when the sky is blue
when the sun doesn’t shines
and the rain starts to fall...
when all lights are off
when there’s no thunder
to cover and hide the noise...
no rainbow in the sky
the nimbus is ready
the atmosphere is heavy....
are secret languages of hopeless people
the idioms of losers
whom I include myself as one.....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When hope is gone by lady grace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Estuary Of Words, Captain Cur
- Time & Consequence At Cafe 12, After Mid.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A witful presence of life, Piyush Dey
- Read and just not recite, Bashyam Narayanan
- A sweet word is an inspiration, umaprosad das
- Last Words, Deborah DeNicola
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas