When hope is gone
when the sky is blue
when the sun doesn’t shines
and the rain starts to fall...
when all lights are off
when there’s no thunder
to cover and hide the noise...
no rainbow in the sky
the nimbus is ready
the atmosphere is heavy....
are secret languages of hopeless people
the idioms of losers
whom I include myself as one.....
lady grace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When hope is gone by lady grace )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav