WHEN THE UNTIMELY TIME?
Busy, aged fool
Unpredicted, untimely time
When thou cometh, when goeth?
Knoweth no man himself
Noble deeds, mission why not begin soon?
Why rectify, rotten repugnance in late adulthood?
A fruit is a fruit, a weed a weed-
Since time immemorial, cannot be changed their essence.
So now from today sow diligent, sober seeds
That would certainly its fruit once reap
Wait not for time to reap
But let time take its own mellow turn.
Why not begin early?
Waiting for late, if that time never comes?
Or it ends aggravatingly soon?
Time thine self right from a fraction of second
For time will tell
Who is the winner, who the loser?
Who the emperor, who the pauper?
Time takes its own apposite tide just at the right spur, not earlier or later.
Green Peace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHEN THE UNTIMELY TIME? by Green Peace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur
- Infant Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Broken Homes?, Ellirie Aviles
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman