Where Is My Family At?
I sit at home by myself,
I think of days gone by,
Of family members who left me,
Then I begin to cry.
I repent unto Jesus,
I'm not suppose to look back,
I feel so lonely now and then,
But where is my family at?
I hear a soft still voice,
My son Franklin try to understand,
Your family is not behind you,
But waiting in the promise land.
Behind you is a thing called past,
Where nothing exist at all,
You think of days gone from you,
Events in time do you recall.
Trust in me my little one,
Never let go of my hand,
I am leading you to your family,
Over in my promised land.
Never a tear in there eyes,
Happy smiles for ever more,
Hold my hand, it will not be long,
We will arrive on Heavens shore.
Franklin Spriggs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Is My Family At? by Franklin Spriggs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- eat it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI