Where Is She?
She might be somewhere or Anywhere, She might be hiding in a Grain of sand or behind a rock, She might be behind the pretty Horizon hiding her pretty face, I don't care because I got tired Looking for Her Majesty, I miss her, but what shall I do to Find anywhere or even somewhere, I am alone in my life and this Is my pretty on our planet, She remains my pretty queen in My heart and even in my mind, so Where is she right now my sweetheart?
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where Is She? by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal