Where is the magic village
From the sunrise in the morning, to the stars during the entire
night…there you are love, always in my mind. I yearn for you all
day long, and this becomes every second strong and strong.
I often feel, just leaving this all here to be, and come and find you,
so I can be with thee.
Never before have I felt this so strong. But above all, so pure and sure.
Even now as I sit here and write you, all my every being wants is
to have you next to me – Look into your eyes and get lost in the
magic held by thee.
This feeling does drive me crazy. But at the same time I know that
somewhere in the magic village you are waiting for me.
And that gives me the strength to pursue my Odyssey.
David Pyrs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where is the magic village by David Pyrs )
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy