Where is the magic village
From the sunrise in the morning, to the stars during the entire
night…there you are love, always in my mind. I yearn for you all
day long, and this becomes every second strong and strong.
I often feel, just leaving this all here to be, and come and find you,
so I can be with thee.
Never before have I felt this so strong. But above all, so pure and sure.
Even now as I sit here and write you, all my every being wants is
to have you next to me – Look into your eyes and get lost in the
magic held by thee.
This feeling does drive me crazy. But at the same time I know that
somewhere in the magic village you are waiting for me.
And that gives me the strength to pursue my Odyssey.
David Pyrs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where is the magic village by David Pyrs )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Song About Myself, John Keats
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Bright Star, John Keats
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- "Why do I love" You, Sir?, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Is It Wrong?, Eugene Latumbo
- The dangers of a selfie, lee fones
- The Other Side of Me, Eugene Latumbo
- IN THE COMFORT OF NATURE, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Agnes, Alexander Onoja
- The Escapist, Jaipal Singh
- GOD LISTENS AND SPEAKS, Michael P. Johnson
- A Journey By Indian Train, Bijay Kant Dubey
- They die before you do., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Witch Romance, Alexander Onoja