Suzanna C Chevalier
WHERE WE CAN CHANGE THE SYSTEM
Family that does let children express freely who they ARE, children are respected and listened to
as a spiritual human beings with feelings.
Schools system that express child’s uniqueness
that only uses the right side of brain as well as left side of brain—Also teaching cooperation, freedom of expression, honesty and feelings shared.
Jails that make that do ensure a humane environment, have colorful atmosphere, inspirational and supportive jail staff along with an environment that does foster hope to heal from their life’s situation and get them out thriving with a support system once they leave.
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (WHERE WE CAN CHANGE THE SYSTEM by Suzanna C Chevalier )
- Occasions Of Promise, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A LITTLE PRAYER, Vinaya Joseph
- Even for bluff, hasmukh amathalal
- For you - Mother, gajanan mishra
- My Morning Glory, Refa Kris
- The Beast, Shannon Paterson
- Mode Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Gathering Compensation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 2 of A Kind, Josep Rodriguez
- पाऊस ओथंबुन वाहत असताना..., Amit Anjarlekar
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)