Suzanna C Chevalier
WHERE WE CAN CHANGE THE SYSTEM
Family that does let children express freely who they ARE, children are respected and listened to
as a spiritual human beings with feelings.
Schools system that express child’s uniqueness
that only uses the right side of brain as well as left side of brain—Also teaching cooperation, freedom of expression, honesty and feelings shared.
Jails that make that do ensure a humane environment, have colorful atmosphere, inspirational and supportive jail staff along with an environment that does foster hope to heal from their life’s situation and get them out thriving with a support system once they leave.
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (WHERE WE CAN CHANGE THE SYSTEM by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brutality And Our Woes, Sossi Khachadourian
- Never here, Nassy Fesharaki
- ET Cinquain For The Fans Of The Movie 'ET', Ronald Chapman
- ASK Poem Hunter, Richard Thripp
- Into Your Soul, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Easter Dream, Ronald Chapman
- Eagles, Ronald Chapman
- Drugs (Cinquain), Ronald Chapman
- Sad Little Love Story, Amalia Dawn
- Dreams (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman