Suzanna C Chevalier (4-18-1966 / Elizabeth, New Jersey)
WHERE WE CAN CHANGE THE SYSTEM
Family that does let children express freely who they ARE, children are respected and listened to
as a spiritual human beings with feelings.
Schools system that express child’s uniqueness
that only uses the right side of brain as well as left side of brain—Also teaching cooperation, freedom of expression, honesty and feelings shared.
Jails that make that do ensure a humane environment, have colorful atmosphere, inspirational and supportive jail staff along with an environment that does foster hope to heal from their life’s situation and get them out thriving with a support system once they leave.
Poet Other Poems
- “WE DON’T SMILE IN HERE”
- A H E B Would Not Shoot Back
- A HIGHLY EVOLVED BEING WOULD NOT SHOOT B...
- A Lesson Learned
- A ONENESS BLESSER GOES TO JAIL
- A Oneness Blesser Visits Jail
- A PRINCE NAMED EMERAY
- ADDICTED TO PAIN
- ANGELS BLESS MOTHER EARTH
- ANGELS ON MY LEFT & ON MY RIGHT
- Are You A Prince?
- ARE ZOO’S TREATING THEIR INMATES BETTER?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.