Who Can Fill My Vaccum?
Who can fill my Vacuum?
You wet me with your warm kisses
Before did I drench in; I have been
Abandoned in the broad day light
Being stripped naked, passers by on the road!
My gaze for a helping hand;
Among the wolves out of sheep cloth
Just left me with another Panorama
Se-eked I justice among the culprits
All I met; Are just a character
In life's Fancy Dress Competition!
Me-di-a needs another novel
Out of my life- to raise its rating
A political leader- publicity
Police- Recognition, Magazine- Promotion and the like!
Mockers at best pitch, to implicit my itch
Life- A high Drama! To gain fame and name
By making my pain sour.
Yet my fight for justice
Never end with this flight!
Decide by yourself
To be in Coma or just shrug off the slumber
And fight against injustice!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Who Can Fill My Vaccum? by Queeny Gona )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(21 July 1899 - 2 July 1961)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- My Classroom, shivani pillai
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Remember, Christina Georgina Rossetti
Poem of the Day
- Belated', george albot
- Moment, Stratis Havarti
- NDFB, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Youth is remembered, hasmukh amathalal
- Fidelity, RAJ VIKRAM
- आलम दुसरा था.aalam dusraa thaa, hasmukh amathalal
- Fabrication of Success, Breanni McDuffey
- No base, hasmukh amathalal
- Fighting fire with fire, Leong Ming Loong
- To go down, hasmukh amathalal