Who is dancing
See, who is dancing
At this dead hour.
Tell, what is asked
At this time here.
It is because of
You are here.
Forget not, your sons
If you are really free
You can understand the value
Of successive life
Though not important
Still no one can challenge it.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who is dancing by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis