Who Is Our Own and Who Is A Foreigner?
Strange things happen in life!
Our own people betray us,
Just like autoantibodies,
Leaving us auto immune diseased,
Failure of body’s self recognition!
Same time outsiders embrace us,
Just like grafted foreign tissue!
Strange yet beautiful things do happen!
Our own gets rejected and
Foreigner feels like our own.
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Who Is Our Own and Who Is A Foreigner? by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The way of the champion, Alex Adeoye
- Judging A Woman, Randy McClave
- Water and Ink, Carly Hagerty
- feel IT in the hair,, george albot
- Battles above, and Battles below, Lilly Emery
- Philosophy, Nassy Fesharaki
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey