Who Is Our Own and Who Is A Foreigner?
Strange things happen in life!
Our own people betray us,
Just like autoantibodies,
Leaving us auto immune diseased,
Failure of body’s self recognition!
Same time outsiders embrace us,
Just like grafted foreign tissue!
Strange yet beautiful things do happen!
Our own gets rejected and
Foreigner feels like our own.
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Who Is Our Own and Who Is A Foreigner? by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam