Who Is You? And Who Am I?
As i stare to see what she looks like and why does she loves herself so much you can see the love spreading unconditionally, pacing through an wild terror of uglyness i could'nt bare to see the girl looking actually like me! she was as beautiful as the roses that are white and red and pink? she had a smile of a pretty egyptian princess? and her hair was sandy brown like grains of sand? and her eyes was as pretty as the hazelest eyes of them all, it's like it was a colorful rainbow in her eyes.. and there was only one word i called a girl like her, gorgeous.
tamia wells's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Is You? And Who Am I? by tamia wells )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael