you are who you are?
Everyone is beautiful in there own special way, some have sense of style, humor, beauty, and caution.. and then there are some who have no sense of style, humor, and no type of caution, but at the end of the day you are what you are... and your beautiful.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (you are who you are? by tamia wells )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI