WHY? ? ?
Am I a looser who just don't wanna accept or i am afraid to confess?
why everyone out in the world is waiting eagerly for me so that they can suggest.
why everyone pretends that i am someone who have made out her life a mess.
why if something couldn't be achieved..all the previous acheivements have become useless.
why if the final short is missed all the previous victories have been dismissed.
why someone else's success seems to have joined hands with my failures to make fun of me.
why the absence os success overshadred all the flavours of life which were passionately required just few days back?
why someone else's success forces you to live his life even for a short while..
why i can't resist even when i know this will make the pain persist.
why a single miss makes meaningless all your previous hits.
why we forget all the kisses of success if we get a single kick.
why is it easy to suggest and difficult to follow.
why are we always ready to welcome success and failures allways knock when we are short of prep?
why its always the pain which we resist and it persist.
why me? ? ? this is the question we always want to b answered by pain and always forget when we get a chance to welcome the fame of success game....
why the success is something which we always deserve and failure is always when our badluck plays its role? ?
WHY? ? ?
pallvi sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHY? ? ? by pallvi sharma )
- Late-night Lullaby, Ismim Putera
- A PRELUDE (To December), Vinaya Joseph
- Lucien, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Ghazal - Qyamat Ho Gai Hay, Bano Ali
- Stand Up Witness Your Dream, Fatima Nusairat
- Zero Turkey Wing, Havilah
- Reading and Writing, umaprosad das
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)