WHY? ? ?
Am I a looser who just don't wanna accept or i am afraid to confess?
why everyone out in the world is waiting eagerly for me so that they can suggest.
why everyone pretends that i am someone who have made out her life a mess.
why if something couldn't be achieved..all the previous acheivements have become useless.
why if the final short is missed all the previous victories have been dismissed.
why someone else's success seems to have joined hands with my failures to make fun of me.
why the absence os success overshadred all the flavours of life which were passionately required just few days back?
why someone else's success forces you to live his life even for a short while..
why i can't resist even when i know this will make the pain persist.
why a single miss makes meaningless all your previous hits.
why we forget all the kisses of success if we get a single kick.
why is it easy to suggest and difficult to follow.
why are we always ready to welcome success and failures allways knock when we are short of prep?
why its always the pain which we resist and it persist.
why me? ? ? this is the question we always want to b answered by pain and always forget when we get a chance to welcome the fame of success game....
why the success is something which we always deserve and failure is always when our badluck plays its role? ?
WHY? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHY? ? ? by pallvi sharma )
- From palace, hasmukh amathalal
- Loving you patient, tsholofelo phakathi
- Afterward, Frank Avon
- स्पष्ट तुम्हें मैं देख रहा हूँ (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Heavenward Bending, Frank Avon
- No reaction, hasmukh amathalal
- Walking Into The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pillow of the night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- O to be haunted!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Trembling glow-worm, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- November, Thomas Hood
- A Question, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(2 February 1882 – 13 January 1941)