PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Why and how loves occur?
I could guess a number of reasons why
She should not love me; let alone that much.
But I really cannot figure out why she loves me so much.
Yeah, I know, love is too delicate and intricate to be reasoned out.
Still I am more curious than being excited as I fail to fix it.
Maybe I am way too skeptic and not that rash romantic.
Yet there must be a law or laws of love too.
I look forward to the finding of your research on it.
Don`t just offer me the potion to be under the spell.
Maybe I will be able to discover it before I answer my death-knell.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why and how loves occur? by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French