PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Why and how loves occur?
I could guess a number of reasons why
She should not love me; let alone that much.
But I really cannot figure out why she loves me so much.
Yeah, I know, love is too delicate and intricate to be reasoned out.
Still I am more curious than being excited as I fail to fix it.
Maybe I am way too skeptic and not that rash romantic.
Yet there must be a law or laws of love too.
I look forward to the finding of your research on it.
Don`t just offer me the potion to be under the spell.
Maybe I will be able to discover it before I answer my death-knell.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why and how loves occur? by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Scarecrow Not Quite Dissolving By Orange.., mary douglas
- WHO ARE WE? من نحن ؟, MOHAMMAD SKATI