Why Do I Walk With Such Sadness?
Why do I walk with such sadness?
Why am I so tired and old?
Why does the non- beauty of many in the downtown crowd disturb me?
Am I so beautiful?
Why the sadness?
Why the tiredness?
Why so easily disturbed?
Old old old
Is not a picnic.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Do I Walk With Such Sadness? by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dreaming Reality, maria sudibyo
- The Man of No Importance, maria sudibyo
- Decisive turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Wisdom's View, LUVinThe NOW
- Your face is my mirror, gajanan mishra
- Peace movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Other name of flower, gajanan mishra
- I Can't Wake Up, Neela Nath
- Fine finish, hasmukh amathalal
- Indian apex, Muhammad Khalid