Why do many people wait until December 24?
Why do many people put off buying gifts until Christmas Eve?
That's not a great thing to do, in fact it's very hard to believe.
Why do these people wait until December 24?
They have to walk through overcrowded stores.
People who do this learn that many of the best items have been bought.
Many people think shopping on December 24 is a great idea but it's not.
Please don't wait until Christmas Eve or it will be something that you'll regret.
You don't even have to leave your house to shop, you can shop on the internet.
If you wait until Christmas Eve, it will cause unneeded stress.
Shopping earlier is better and the frustration will be far less.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why do many people wait until December 24? by Randy Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious