Why do many people wait until December 24?
Why do many people put off buying gifts until Christmas Eve?
That's not a great thing to do, in fact it's very hard to believe.
Why do these people wait until December 24?
They have to walk through overcrowded stores.
People who do this learn that many of the best items have been bought.
Many people think shopping on December 24 is a great idea but it's not.
Please don't wait until Christmas Eve or it will be something that you'll regret.
You don't even have to leave your house to shop, you can shop on the internet.
If you wait until Christmas Eve, it will cause unneeded stress.
Shopping earlier is better and the frustration will be far less.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why do many people wait until December 24? by Randy Johnson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Deepavu Ninnade.. Gaaliyu Ninnade.., K. S. Narasimhaswamy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- The Theatre of The Absurd (III), Bijay Kant Dubey
- On My Songs, Luo Zhihai
- There Is A Time When One Forces Oneself .., Shalom Freedman
- Lament to the Full Moon, Geoffrey Fafard
- Roach Talk, Ima Ryma
- Haiku A Butterfly By Sophy Chen, Sophy Chen
- MERCY OUR COVALENCY REMAINS WITH BUOYANCY, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Haiku A Wizened Rose By Sophy Chen, Sophy Chen
- A Cleaner World, Luis Estable
- A Coronary Relapse, white dove