Why do many people wait until December 24?
Why do many people put off buying gifts until Christmas Eve?
That's not a great thing to do, in fact it's very hard to believe.
Why do these people wait until December 24?
They have to walk through overcrowded stores.
People who do this learn that many of the best items have been bought.
Many people think shopping on December 24 is a great idea but it's not.
Please don't wait until Christmas Eve or it will be something that you'll regret.
You don't even have to leave your house to shop, you can shop on the internet.
If you wait until Christmas Eve, it will cause unneeded stress.
Shopping earlier is better and the frustration will be far less.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why do many people wait until December 24? by Randy Johnson )
- The Detective, Sylvia Plath
- Stopped Dead, Sylvia Plath
- The Courage Of Shutting-Up, Sylvia Plath
- Eavesdropper, Sylvia Plath
- I See The Blessing Coming, Gbolagade Taiwo
- A Bowl Of Eggs, Naveed Khalid
- Crossing The Water, Sylvia Plath
- Morning Air, Leah Ayliffe
- An Abstract Art, Naveed Khalid
- Mary's Song, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)