Why Do You Ignore Me?
You read my messages,
But you don't reply back.
What's up with that?
I call you,
But you're never home.
Are you trying to say something here?
Are you trying to say were through?
I need to know.
I don't like being treated this way.
I feel like I'm being pushed away.
I can find someone new.
Of course I wouldn't want to.
I feel like you don't want me anymore.
Or that you've simply found someone who's more.
I don't know.
I can't say.
I'm not accusing you in anyway.
I just hate feeling like I'm being pushed away.
I hate being dangled on a string this way.
I wouldn't do it to you,
So why do you do it to me?
Are you trying to cause me more pain?
All I need you to say is 'Goodbye'
And I'll be on my way.
I wont stick around
Where I'm not wanted in any way.
I don't like being bothersome.
So say that one word,
And away I go.
You'll never hear from me again.
Please tell me why you ignore me so.
Alexis Weiermann's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Do You Ignore Me? by Alexis Weiermann )
- Time To Crash, Michael McParland
- Poetry Delivers, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Near faint beneath golden limes, Mark Heathcote
- Sakat Repertuar, Muzaffer Akin
- Caressing Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Slipping Away, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting In Revlon's Waiting Area, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mother & Daughter, Taimane Fanene
- Is This Love, John Foster
- Time without beginnings a better fiend, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mighty Horny Power Rangers, Ramona Thompson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)