Why Don't You Shine?
Why don't you shine?
I've been waiting for you
for three long houred days.
I miss the sweet redness of the sky.
The shy sun between the clouds.
The awakening of a dream!
Don't you miss the whispering howl?
The never ending beauty of this facade?
So come home
into the arms of these wild weeds.
You're adapted on this toxic field.
Rise for me...
return me my chaotic world.
Bring back the erotic hatred.
And the grievous joy.
Pour down like thousand tons from sky
into my heart, into my poems, and into my mind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Don't You Shine? by Halsho Zangana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Extinction, Jon M. Nelson
- My Tourniquet, Kyle Schlicher
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Life Is, Jon M. Nelson
- Short Ode to Screwball Women, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Lemons, Jon M. Nelson
- Paradise Found, Damian Murphy
- Seventh Sunday, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Fires in the Sky, Ronald Chapman
- Driving Me Crazy! !, Damian Murphy