It Is 10 Pm
I sank the room in the dark,
and lit the candles one by one,
but the romance won't fill air,
till the waiting is done.
Things coming on my mind,
while I'm gazing at the door.
My heart gets trembled,
when the door opens no more.
The clock slips to 12 Am.
I fool myself and pretend.
Believing you will appear,
and the door soon will be opened.
The candles start to perish,
and the tremble fades out.
4 Am, no light, no sound,
and the tremble leaves my heart.
Halsho Zangana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Is 10 Pm by Halsho Zangana )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1679 - 1718)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)