A Dream Is Missing
For nights my dream is missing,
till now I'm obsessed thinking,
yet, no way to start looking
for prints of a harmonic foot.
I yell home inside
no more than resonance replies,
that 'your dream has vanished'
and there were no tears to cry,
and there were no tears to cry!
When the cold freezing hands
full of wrinkles of truth grabs
your foot not to flee away.
Exposes you to insanity,
makes you vulnerable
those silently say goodbye.
Halsho Zangana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream Is Missing by Halsho Zangana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Example, Edgar Albert Guest
- Service, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Call, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tears Of Bereavement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Denial, Edgar Albert Guest
- 87 kilometers away from you, Utsav Patel
- Clueless, Utsav Patel
- Soulfully Speaking, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Karmic lessons, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Significant Hope, RoseAnn V. Shawiak