Remind me of the forgotten sunsets.
Red, like the cheeks of a shy flower, innocent.
Floating on the Clouds, Swaying in the dark.
A view of my sorrowful night, a compliment.
Every night it leaves
A deep scar on me,
When desire tells
That I want to be
With the moon,
Knowing it's been an unattainable dream.
So for the rest of the night
I write down a dream.
In my unattainable dream,
As I want to dream.
Halsho Zangana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Red Moon by Halsho Zangana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mind, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- WE ARE TEMPORARILY HERE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waxing Grandiloquent, Margaret Alice Second
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra