Halsho Zangana Poems
- Brown Eyes You come, with the breeze of night, and it is my...
- Red Moon Red colors... Remind me of the forgotten sunsets. ...
- It Was Somewhere Under The Moo... It was somewhere under ...
- It Is 10 Pm I sank the room in the dark, and lit the ...
- Fire Flies Those fireflies around the lantern... They know ...
- The Mood Of My Mornings I get lazy when a dream of you is ...
- Why Don'T You Shine? Why don't you shine? I've been waiting...
I am a paintist, but I have a tendency towards writing poetry even English is not my native language, but sometime things come to my mind that I want them to remain... so I record them by words.
I wanted to share a bit of my works with you, hope you enjoy reading it.
Thank you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Halsho Zangana
You come, with the breeze of night,
and it is my corpus of candles,
you come, and ignite.
I see your soft skin, which reflects like the moon,
Altering the pitch dark
into a tenderized light.
You come like a legion of thoughts,
and you haunt, and still...
with images, words, dream and poems
my mind you refill.
So I hug a branch of words,
in the summer season of love,
and I pour it down on you,
knowing it's never enough.