Why Is Despair So Deep And Unending
WHY IS DESPAIR SO DEEP AND UNENDING?
Why is despair so deep and unending?
Why do we always need some new dream
Merely to survive?
Why is life so difficult
Even in the small business
Of getting up in the morning?
Why do I need even these few lines
To tell me I am alive and can write?
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Is Despair So Deep And Unending by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest