Why Is Despair So Deep And Unending
WHY IS DESPAIR SO DEEP AND UNENDING?
Why is despair so deep and unending?
Why do we always need some new dream
Merely to survive?
Why is life so difficult
Even in the small business
Of getting up in the morning?
Why do I need even these few lines
To tell me I am alive and can write?
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Is Despair So Deep And Unending by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore