Why To Think?
So much and sink
For unknown fear
When there is lot more to bear
When we all know!
In which way life may go
It is then futile
To think for a while
The river may remain
In spate to maintain
Its forceful flow
With water to go
It has been given
And promise is undertaken
That life will never to be ended
In desperation but amended
So the life is
Full of strife
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why To Think? by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister