Tears well up in my eyes,
As I kneel frozen as ice,
In front of your grave, bidding adieu;
Having visions of the good times with you.
Through my eyes, I see you,
In my tears I feel you.
When I close my eyes trying to forget you,
In my heart, I can hear you.
I am merely nothing without you,
Coz the better half of me was you.
True is my love to you;
My vision shows me nothing other than you.
Will there be a time to see you anymore?
Will my heart ever stop longing for you more and more?
Those times, those good times we together had,
Those thoughts are making me go mad.
My world is empty without you,
It seems like my summer has died with you.
My body awaits the touch of you;
But, all I can do is cry in front of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wife's Death by Adhitiyaa Elango )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur
- Infant Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Broken Homes?, Ellirie Aviles
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise