Journalists write miles about WikiLeaks but they don’t say much,
I’ve wasted hours reading this stuff and it reads like double dutch,
About so called secrets and gossip - insignificant and rough.
Haven’t seen anything worth reading yet and enough is enough.
It all seems to be a lot of newspaper and magazine noise,
Trying to maybe make something out of nothing and dramatize,
If you find something important there, let me know right away,
Please because I’d like to know at least before Columbus Day.
It seems as though the end of the world might be coming soon,
And we should start paying attention to WikiLeaks by noon,
Keep reading the WikiLeak stuff because there’s more coming our way,
It could be very important or maybe not as much as they say.
Dec 21st 2010
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WikiLeaks Revelations by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard