The winged creatures that roam the sky,
Shadows upon the naked eye.
Creatures of darkness and pain,
They have been released from their chain.
My unworthy soul wishes for wings,
The fly with these wretched things.
A false freedom with no pain,
Until you realize there was no gain.
But flying.. Flying with these creatures will bring peace to my mind.
These creatures have already left me behind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wings by Sean Wang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wet touch, binod bastola
- Cutting Tea In Rainy Stall Of Lonavala!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Report Again, Margaret Alice Second
- ...as mine, Marites C. Cayetano
- The Old Men Do Not Fear, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Old Soldiers' Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava
- They Killed My Father, Bulat Okudzhava