The winged creatures that roam the sky,
Shadows upon the naked eye.
Creatures of darkness and pain,
They have been released from their chain.
My unworthy soul wishes for wings,
The fly with these wretched things.
A false freedom with no pain,
Until you realize there was no gain.
But flying.. Flying with these creatures will bring peace to my mind.
These creatures have already left me behind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wings by Sean Wang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua