For there are two types of wisdom, one from above, one of the earth.
The wisdom from above is from the father and is first pure and fruitful and full of mercy without partiality
The wisdom of the earth is full greed and envy, strife self love and evil works.
So as we live in this world we chose the wisdom we want to have, good or bad it makes us who we are.
A man of God shows a light of love and understanding, a man of the world sees no love and has no true understanding.
By: Stuart W. Smeltzer
Stuart Smeltzer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Wisdom by Stuart Smeltzer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Scent of Love, C. P. Sharma
- *Flowers' Sacrifice, C. P. Sharma
- Biker Days .... [MOTORCYCLE riding; VER.., Bri Edwards