Is It Poetry
Without Metre Or Rhyme But Not Freestyle
Giving into it, is very bad, bad by name, names are by some very bad.
Plyths poem, Daddy, is it, well unlike her I am, am I?
Attracted to it and can I handle it, like her endings, all is swell.
It is, however, spoken of as to no end by some whereby,
I noticed the trend you soon despised it, three camps,
formalism and free verse to that effect, unlike her, I can rarely stop
So I use it and you use it, thinking that I don't, she never stopped.
Part of the problem is that it gives it, your writing a bad name,
bad by name, and like hers you are attracted to it.
I think the over educated writers some where often treat it,
some times as if it were with out metre or rhyme not free styling.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without Metre Or Rhyme But Not Freestyle by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt