Is It Poetry
Without Metre Or Rhyme But Not Freestyle
Giving into it, is very bad, bad by name, names are by some very bad.
Plyths poem, Daddy, is it, well unlike her I am, am I?
Attracted to it and can I handle it, like her endings, all is swell.
It is, however, spoken of as to no end by some whereby,
I noticed the trend you soon despised it, three camps,
formalism and free verse to that effect, unlike her, I can rarely stop
So I use it and you use it, thinking that I don't, she never stopped.
Part of the problem is that it gives it, your writing a bad name,
bad by name, and like hers you are attracted to it.
I think the over educated writers some where often treat it,
some times as if it were with out metre or rhyme not free styling.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without Metre Or Rhyme But Not Freestyle by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Blame not the stars, gajanan mishra
- Emptyness, advija hrustic
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)