I ardently requested you
To keep in touch with me with scented letters
Written with sweat and blood, contained with wishes and love
But you did not write as writing letters for you is very hard
So I called you through mobile as I wanted too to listen your voice
Fresh, Full of warmth and full of music, sweet
but I found it most of the time busy or switched off.
So I texted you messages through social networking sites
But you did give even likes
Is modern age losing love and life?
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Without Title by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA