Women Are Such Fickle Things
Women are such fickle things.
They wear their heart on their sleeve.
But treat them with too cruel a word
and watch how quick they’ll leave.
They say one thing and think another
and find no fault in this.
But love them to death on everyday
and they’ll be satisfied with a kiss.
But in my estimation I think it is true
that men are more fickle a sex.
They love ‘em and leave ‘em when they choose.
And leave women emotional wrecks.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Women Are Such Fickle Things by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine