Women Are Such Fickle Things
Women are such fickle things.
They wear their heart on their sleeve.
But treat them with too cruel a word
and watch how quick they’ll leave.
They say one thing and think another
and find no fault in this.
But love them to death on everyday
and they’ll be satisfied with a kiss.
But in my estimation I think it is true
that men are more fickle a sex.
They love ‘em and leave ‘em when they choose.
And leave women emotional wrecks.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Women Are Such Fickle Things by Edwina Reizer )
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twenty Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns